THE LOUNGE RULES
Lounge Tips will be given at random times every day. Bonus points can be anywhere from 1+ points. All Lounge Tips given out on the air will expire at Midnight the same night.
Lounge points have no monetary value. The Lounge program can end at any time without notice.
Any person found to be cheating in any way will be terminated from the program with NO NOTICE.
All points are calculated by CD102.5. The electronic point total in our files is final.
Merchandise awarded is based on a bidding system. The merchandise will be auctioned off for the highest amount of points in a given time frame while the auction is underway. Bidders can check their point history to see if they won. Those who don’t win will have no points deducted.
Lounge Points will not be awarded for opportunities missed during electronic or technical errors occurring outside of our immediate control.
One account per person only. Anyone found to have multiple active accounts will have ALL of their accounts deleted from the system.
CD102.5 reserves the right to modify the rules and contest specifications, including resetting all members Lounge points, at any time without notice and without liability. Any decision made by CD102.5 concerning rules and/or rules violations will be final without litigation.
You must pick up your prize within 30 days, or the prize and your points are forfeit.
You will be required to sign a release form, W-9, as well as any other forms required.
Only actual account holders are eligible to bid on their accounts, meaning that you can't have your friend or your spouse making bids by using your points.
If you Redeem your Points for an event and fail to attend, or leave prematurely, your points will not be refunded.
You must be 18 or over to participate in the Lounge. Some contests require a minimum age of 21.
Employees of CD102.5, their families and sponsors of The Lounge are prohibited from participating.
Winning bidders are responsible for all state, local, federal taxes and any license, title and transfer fees.
If you have the highest bid on more than one item, but you only enough points for one of the items, CD102.5 will award you the item that closes first. If items close at the same time, the item with the highest point value will be awarded to you.
PRIZE PICK UP
If you are a prize winner:
- You will have to come to the CD102.5 offices during normal business hours (M-F from 8:30am - 5:30pm) to pick-up your prize. The CD102.5 offices are not open on weekends and holidays. Please call ahead to verify hours at 614-221-9923.
- The receptionist will greet you and have you fill out and sign a W-9 form.
- Please bring one form of picture identification (required).
- Once you have completed filling out your paperwork, you will receive your prize.
- Actual winner MUST pickup prize, no exceptions. Prizes will not be shipped, nor can spouses or other family members pick up prizes.
The actual winner must be the one picking up the tickets. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN ANOTHER CONTEST FOR A PERIOD OF 30 DAYS AFTER THE DATE YOU WON, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED BY CD102.5 PERSONNEL.
- IF A PRIZE IS NOT PICKED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF WINNING PRIZE OR NOTIFICATION BY CD102.5 OF PRIZE BEING IN, LISTENER WILL FORFEIT PRIZE. FOR TICKETS TO SHOWS, EVENTS, MOVIES, ETC., FORFEITURE WILL OCCUR AT THE CLOSE OF THE LAST BUSINESS PRIOR TO THE SHOW, EVENT, MOVIE, ETC.
- IF A PRIZE IS NOT IN AT THE TIME OF WINNING, CD102.5 STAFF WILL CONTACT WINNER VIA TELEPHONE DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS. CD102.5 IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS IN CONTACTING WINNERS FOR ANY REASON.
- PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED BY THE ACTUAL CONTEST WINNER.
CD102.5 General Contest Rules:
- ALL PRIZES NOT PICKED UP WITHIN THIRTY DAYS OF THE DATE WON WILL BE FOREFEITED UNLESS WINNERS ARE OTHERWISE NOTIFIED.
- IF PRIZE IS NOT PICKED UP WITHIN OR OUTSIDE OF THIRTY DAYS OF THE DATE WON, YOU ARE STILL CONSIDERED A CONTEST WINNER AND MUST ADHERE TO THE RULES OF ELIGIBILITY.
- ONCE A PRIZE IS WON ON THE AIR, AND ALL THE WINNERS INFORMATION IS TAKEN, YOU ARE AN OFFICIAL WINNER OF CD102.5 AND MUST ABIDE BY ALL OF THE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES.
- ALL CALLS ON THE CONTEST LINE CAN BE RECORDED FOR PLAYBACK ON CD102.5.
- ALL PRIZES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND MAY NOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH.
- PRIZES CANNOT BE SUBSTITUTED FOR ANY REASON.
- CD102.5 DOES NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVENTS CANCELLED AND/OR RESCHEDULED, AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR REPLACING TICKETS/PRIZES ALREADY WON TO THE EVENTS CANCELLED.
- EMPLOYEES OF CD102.5, Fun with Radio, INC., PARTICIPATING SPONSORS AND THEIR FAMILIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN.
- CD102.5 ASSUMES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE AND ANY CONTEST RULES AT ANY TIME. SPECIFIC RULES MAY APPLY TO DIFFERENT CONTESTS AND ARE AVAILABLE EITHER ON-LINE, AT THE STATION, OR BOTH.
Text Message Notice:
STANDARD TEXT MESSAGING RATES APPLY TO ANY CONTESTS INVOLVING THE USE OF THE CD102.5 TEXT NUMBER 68683.