Beat Michigan 5K Run & Walk
November 18th, 2012
- OSU Campus
Columbus, OH 43201
- Sunday, November 18th, 10:00am
- What: 5 kilometer race to kick off Beat Michigan Week.
- When: Sunday November 18th, 2012, the week before the Michigan game. Race starts at 10 am. Check-in starts at 8:30 am.
- Purpose: To raise money for Neighborhood Services, Inc. a local food pantry and celebrate Buckeye spirit.
- Cost: The registration fee is $20 for online pre-registration, and $25 for registrations done at the door on the morning of the race. Along with race registration, this fee provides each participant with a commemorative t-shirt and post-race refreshments.
- Registration: Online registration can be done through Premier Races. Click here to register
- Check in: Check-in at 103 Kottman Hall (2021 Coffey Rd). Click here for a map.
- Parking: Parking is available in the Sisson lot, which is the large parking area just south of the baseball fields on the east side of Coffey Road.
@ The LC Pavilion - Outdoors